Ancestrum DNA Test RAW
89,00€ - 99,00€
Attention. DNA sequencing is not included in this product. Choose this product only if you have already been sequenced with one of the following companies: Ancestrum, CrossDNA, 24Genetics, 23andme, Ancestry,com or LivingDNA.
Discover, with Ancestrum, the most comprehensive ancestry test on the market. Our ancestry test alone consists of seven different products: Geographic Ancestry, Ethnic Ancestry, Historic Ancestry, Maternal Haplogroup, Paternal Haplogroup, Neanderthal DNA and Celebrity DNA Matching. Discover it now!
Free Worldwide Shipping
We ship the Ancestrum kit free of charge to any country in the world.
Your Privacy, Our Concern
Your data becomes an anonymous code in our systems. Even your report will carry only your first name.
The Best Technology: Illumina
For our sequencing we only use technology developed by Illumina, the most prestigious company in the market.
Geographic Ancestry, Ethnic Ancestry, Historic Ancestry, Maternal Haplogroup, Paternal Haplogroup, Neanderthal Ancestry and Celebrity DNA Matching.
Ancestrum is the first genetic ancestry test that consists of seven different products... so that you can have the origin of your DNA as clear as possible.
Know your origins through:
- Geographic Ancestry: It allows you to determine what are the origins of your ancestors in a current geographical context.
- Ethnic ancestry: Allows you to define to which ethnic groups in the world your genetic information is most likely to belong.
- Historic Ancestry: You will be able to know the most probable origins of your ancestors in each period of history, from hunter-gatherers more than 10,000 years ago to the last centuries of the Contemporary Age.
- Maternal DNA: Mitochondrial haplogroups consist of a series of mutations that have taken place throughout the history of human populations in the mitochondrial DNA.
- Paternal DNA: Y chromosome haplogroups consist of a set of mutations that have been originating in this chromosome since the origin of Homo sapiens in Africa.
- Neanderthal DNA: Your DNA is compared with that of various Neanderthal samples obtained from archaeological sites.
- Celebrity DNA Matching: You can find out which famous people from history are most likely to share similarities with your haplogroups, and therefore belong to the same paternal or maternal lineage.
How to take our test
Order your kit
Receive the kit
Take your saliva
Register the kit
Send the tube
Receive the reports
Order your kit online
You can order your Ancestrum kit comfortably from wherever you are, with your device connected to the internet (computer, tablet or cell phone).
Receive the kit at home
No matter where you are. We send the kit to your home or workplace, to any country in the world, completely free of charge. Delivery time will depend on the destination.
Take your saliva sample
Inside the box of your Ancestrum kit you have the instructions to correctly take the saliva sample. You can also access by clicking on the following link.
Remember to read the instructions carefully to avoid mistakes when taking the sample.
Register your DNA sample
After taking the saliva sample and before sending the kit back to us, please register your personal data and kit number on our website.
IMPORTANT! The registration of the sample on our website is an essential step. We will not be able to process any order whose sample has not been previously registered.
Send us the sample back
Send your sample back to the address on the form, in the padded envelope included in the Ancestrum box, and by the most convenient means for you (your country’s postal service or shipping company).
Receive your reports
Within approximately 3 to 6 weeks after we receive your sample at our offices, you will receive your Ancestrum report at the email address you provided when registering your DNA sample.